Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion
November 9-17, 2016
Valerie & Wayne P. Graczyk, Tour Directors
Yoshiko & Wayne S. Graczyk, Tour Escorts
The two Wayne Graczyk’ meet for the first time at the 6918th RSM/SS 2015 Reunion in Bloomington, MN Wayne S. Graczyk has lived in Tokyo with his wife, Yoshiko for the past 43 years and raised their family. Wayne is a sports writer for the Tokyo Weekender. Wayne P. Graczyk is our Someday Travel owner. The two Wayne Graczyk’ have been pen pals for 15 years. In November, 2016 Wayne S. has planned a tour to return to the air force base in Hakata Base, Japan where he and the travelers served in the 1960’s.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE:
- Experienced English speaking guides.
- Tour Escort (Wayne S. and Yoshiko Graczyk) though out entire time in Japan
- All entrance fees for sites as listed on itinerary.
- Someday Travel’s expertise and Wayne S. and Yoshiko Graczyk’s first-hand knowledge of Japan.
- 7 nights lodging, breakfasts daily, 3 lunches at local restaurants, 7 dinners (1 at local restaurant), walk on guides as listed in itinerary, rail and bus transportation as listed in itinerary, baggage handling at hotels (one piece)
***The Japan trip is for members of the 6918th RSM/SS group and their families only unless the minimum of 15 travelers is not reached.
Please download the following forms to learn more about Fukuoka & Hakata reunion.
Download the brochure for Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion
Download the Reservation Form for Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion
Download the Someday Travel Summary Form for Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion
Download the Someday Travel Hold Harmless Form for Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion
Download the Someday Travel Information Sheet for Fukuoka & Hakata Reunion